We want to ensure that we offer a safe and peaceful environment, ensuring that we are prepared to deal with current circumstances.
- The spaces have been adapted, including limited spaces;
Cleanliness and ventilation of the rooms, spaces and common areas of the hotel;
- Continuous hygiene in contact areas (surfaces and objects);
- Disinfectants available at various points in the hotel and the possibility to purchase protective material and equipment;
- Personalized service at check-in;
- Diverse gastronomic offer with strict safety standards;
The measures extend to the internal operations of the Hotel and the employees follow an internal hygiene and safety protocol.
Check in / Check Out
- Whenever possible, we will ask for your identification and other information before your arrival, thus facilitating your check-in process and avoiding waiting times and possible agglomerations of customers at the Reception.
- Personalized service.
- Contact areas for guests and employees are often disinfected.
- Accompaniment to the room of all customers, if the same wishes.
- We offer the possibility of access to your room during your stay. All of our services will be at your disposal, however our employees will not enter your room under any circumstances unless it is your wish. Room service, in-room deliveries of amenities or clothes, luggage delivery and other services will be taken and performed at your room's door.
- Rooms and common areas are ventilated daily.
- Cleaning surfaces for recurrent use such as TV controls, door handles, handles, handrails, switches, taps, minibars, dryers, coffee makers and others.
- Cleaning the surfaces of the room will always be wet at the expense of drought and with cleaning cloths for single use, different and exclusive for the bedroom area and for the bathrooms.
Housekeeping / Public Areas
- Increased daily cleaning frequency
- Placement of disinfectant gel dispensers at the various entry and exit points, floors, and common spaces.
- Guest received at the door and accompanied to the table.
- The gastronomic offer with new safety standards.
- Capacity of restaurants according to DGS spacing rules.
- All à la carte meal services including breakfast.
- Breakfast - served between 7:30 am and 11:00 am. If the occupancy rates justify it will be considered a prior reservation.