A security deposit of EUR 50 per night's stay is required upon arrival. This will be charged by credit card. The refund must be made within 7 days after check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card upon inspection of the accommodation.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Unjustified early check outs will be charged in full.
- In the event of a no-show or late cancellation, the amount of the first night will be charged.
- In the event of purchase of the "Special Online Rate", cancellations will not be permitted.
- In the event of cancellation up to 15 days before the reservation, we will refund the full amount of the reservation. From 15 days until 48 hours before the check-in date, in the event of cancellation, a voucher will be issued for the full amount of the reservation.
- We upgrade rooms, subject to availability
Hotel República respects the privacy of all its clients and business partners and treats the personal information (personal data) provided by them as confidential. We use and store this information with all care and zeal, in accordance with Portuguese data protection law.
1. What does the user of Hotel República website have access to?
By using the Hotel República website, www.hotelrepublica.pt (hereinafter referred to as the "website"), the user may, among other things, make online reservations, send questions and opinion forms, respond to surveys and promotions, and submit a job application.
By doing the above, you provide Hotel República with your personal data.
You may also access the electronic complaints book.
2. What information does Hotel República collect and process?
Depending on the features of the website you use, the types of personally identifiable information we collect may include, but are not limited to, the following information:
- Information you provide as part of a Hotel República service
- Telephone Number
- Passport or identification document number
- Credit card information, including cardholder name, billing address, card number and expiration date
- Information about you and your family, including room preferences, leisure activities, names and ages of children, and any other information needed to fulfill special requests
- Information about your use of the Web site, communication preferences, cumulative data related to your stays and responses to promotional offers and surveys
Any other information you voluntarily provide to Hotel República.
Our customers should also be aware that information and data may be automatically collected through the normal operation of our web servers and through the use of "cookies". Cookies" are small text files that a website may use to recognize repeat users, facilitate continued access and use of the site by the user and allow a site to record usage behavior and compile accumulated data that enables content improvements and targeted advertising.
Hotel República cookies do not damage your computer or the files stored on it.
4. For what purposes does Hotel República use information about you?
Hotel República may use personal information about you for the following purposes:
- To allow you to use the website and to provide Hotel República services (such as making a reservation or responding to an information request)
- For identification and verification purposes
- To process payments
- To send the user information about Hotel República's own services, such as updates on the latest promotions
- For market research through surveys to better meet your needs and to improve the effectiveness of our website, your experience at the hotel and our various types of communication, advertising campaigns and/or promotional activities
- To generate statistical data in an anonymous form
- To provide information about you to third parties and/or give access to such information if you have given your consent or as required by law and/or regulation
Messages from Hotel República
Hotel República will occasionally send you updates about our latest products and services, as well as special offers to those who subscribe to these services.
Hotel República will not provide the user's personal data to third parties.
Hotel República will provide the user's personal data to third parties if it is obliged to do so under national or international law, jurisprudence and/or regulation, or if Hotel República considers it necessary to defend its own rights.
5. How does Hotel República protect your personal information?
To maintain the accuracy of personal data, as well as to prevent unauthorized access and ensure the correct use of personal data, Hotel República has taken appropriate physical, electronic and administrative measures to safeguard and protect the personal data it collects online. The website has an active firewall, which is designed and configured to protect personal data collected from you against any unauthorized or accidental access.
© 2020 Hotel República.